Past projects carried out
- Evaluation of role of Environmental hazards in the etiology of male reproductive failure
- Role of PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) in the evaluation of infection with male reproductive failure
- Evaluation of genotoxic effect of chromium and nickel in occupationally exposed groups and murine model.
- Evaluation of Normospermic Men with unexplained Infertility.
- Evaluation of role of environmental hazards in the etiology of women with reproductive failure.
- Role of environmental and Genetic Factors in the etiology of female reproductive failure”.
- Role of environmental and Genetic Factors in the etiology of patients with polycystic ovary syndrome
- Cytogenetic and molecular evaluation of unwanted embryos in ART
- Invitro culturing of testicular tissue in men with non Obstructive azoospermia
- Genital Kochs and Molecular evaluation 4.Cord blood stem cell bank
Recent Publications :
- Roya Rozati, Sreenivsagari Roopa, Cheruvu Naga Rajeshwari, “Evaluation of women with infertility and Genital Tuberculosis”. The Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology of India,Volume 56 ,July-Augu2006.
- Roya Rozati, Satyanarayana, Baludu Simha, “Possible aggravating impact of polychlorinated biphenyls, Phthalate esters and glutathione S-transferase M1 gene null polymorphism in South Indian women with endometriosis” The Indian Journal of Medical Research, ISSRF 2008.
- Roya Rozati, Baludu Simha G, Netaji Bendi, Chandra Sekhar, ‘Evaluation of the Phthalate Esters in South Indian Women with Endometriosis’ International Journal of Fertility and Sterility, Vol 1, No 4, Feb-Mar 2008, Pages: 165-170.
- Roya Rozati, Simha Baludu G, Hamid A. Bakshi, Srikanth.D, R.S. Sharma. R.S., The CYP1A1 and GSTM1 Genetic Polymorphisms and Susceptibility to Endometriosis in Women from South India Endometriosis’ International Journal of Fertility and Sterility, 2009
- Roya R, Baludu GS, Reddy BS. “Possible aggravating impact of gene polymorphism in women with endometriosis”. Indian J Med Res. 2009 Apr;129(4):395-400.
- Prakash GJ, Kanth VV, Shelling AN, Rozati R, Sujatha M. Absence of 566C>T mutation in exon 7 of the FSHR gene in Indian women with premature ovarian failure”. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2009 Jun;105(3):265-6.
- Prakash GJ, Ravi Kanth VV, Shelling AN, Rozati R, Sujatha M. “Mutational analysis of inhibin alpha gene revealed three novel variations in Indian women with premature ovarian failure”. Fertil Steril. 2009 Mar 24. [Epub ahead of print]
- “Impact of high plasma concentrations of dioxin and polychlorinated biphenyls (pcbs) in south indian women with endometriosis” Roya Rozati, Hamid a. Bakshi, Simha baludu, R.S. Sharma Medical journal of islamic world academy of sciences 17:1, 37-44, 2009
- Roya Rozati, Rizwana, Sreelaxmi, Maria Celestina Vanaja, Simha Baludu G., “Treatment of Unexplained and mild male factor infertility by In vitro Fertilization and Intra Uterine Insemination” Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecol India Vol 60, No.1: January/ February 2010 pg 66-70
- Roya Rozati, Vanaja Maria Celestina, Khaja Nasaruddin.,“Genetic Contribution of the Interferon gamma (CA) repeats polymorphism in south Indian women with Endometriosis. Japanese Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Roya Rozati, Simha Baludu, D.Srikant, V. Sreelaxmi. “Persistent Chemicals in Infertility and Endometriosis” Book Chapter published by ICMR.2010.
- Comparative investigation of female genital tuberculosis gene polymorphism Venkanna Bhanothu, Jane Theophilus, Roya Rozati and Srikanth, D., Boda Vijayalaxmi Bhima Banoth International Journal of Current Research Vol. 4, Issue, 01, pp.034-040, January, 2012
- Review on Recent Aspects of Biochemical, Cellular, Physiological Markers and Environmental Factors Associated with Acute Lung Inflammation & Injury (ALI) Venkanna Bhanothu1, Jane Theophilus, Roya Rozati, Prabhakar Badhini, Boda Vijayalaxmi, Kalyan Reddy P. American Journal of Biochemistry 2012, 2(5): 74-88 DOI: 10.5923/j.ajb.20120205.05
- Comparative analysis of conventional and molecular practices used for the detection of methicillin resistance among staphylococcus aureus clinical isolates Venkanna Bhanothua* Lakshmi Vb , Jane Theophilusa , Roya Rozati C , Ramanadham Md , and Boda Vijayalaxmi a International Journal of Recent Scientific Research Vol. 3, Issue, 2, pp.103 – 110, February, 2012
- “Review on characteristic developments of computational protein ngineering” Venkanna Bhanothu, Jane Theophilus, Roya Rozati. Journal of Pharmaceutical Research and Opinion 2: 8 (2012) 70 – 93.
- “Association of VEGF +405G>C polymorphism with endometriosis” Maria Celestina Vanaja, Roya Rozati, Khaja Nassaruddin, Satti Vishnupriya Frontiers in Bioscience E5, 748-754, January 1, 2013.
- “Different Stages of Endometriosis and Interferon-γ Gene Dinucleotide (CA) Repeat Polymorphism” Roya Rozati, Venkanna B, Baludu Simha G, RS Sharma Journal of Human Reproduction, India, recently accepted for publishing
|“Therapeutic applications of Tamoxifen and its side effects”.||Rozati. R.||Biomedical Letters. Faculty Press, Cambridge, 55, 199-204, 1997|
|“A study on insulin and associated factors in Polycystic Ovary Syndrome”.||Rozati. R, P.P Reddy, S. Naidu, R. Mujtaba.||The Indian Journal of Medical Biochemistry, 2(1), 1998; 23-26|
|“Women’s age-results of assisted fertilization”.||Rozati. R, P.P Reddy, R. Mujtaba.||Vivekananda Institute of Medical Sciences, 21 (1) 1998; 26-28.|
|“Hyperinsulinemia and Polycystic Ovary Syndrome”.||Rozati R, Reddy P.P, Rosaline Mary, Rubina Mujtaba.||Indian Journal of Human Genetics, 3(2) 1997; 121-125.|
|“Influence of Maternal Age on Assisted Reproduction”||Roya Rozati, Leela Digumarti, Rosaline M and Kalyani||Asian Journal of Obs & Gynae practice, Vol 3, No. 3(1999) 52-54|
|“Evaluation of a combined therapy of clomiphene citrate (incremental) and dexamethasone in resistant anovulatory patients with polycystic ovaries”.||Rozati. R, P.P Reddy, R. Mujtaba.||Indian Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.50(2),2000;74-76|
|“Impact of passive smoking on the results of assisted fertilization”.||Rozati. R, P.P Reddy, R. Mujtaba.||Indian Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.50(2) 2000;71-73|
|“Assisted reproduction-The role of maternal age”.||R.Rozati, P.P.Reddy, R.Mujtaba.||The Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of India.50(3) 2000;59-61|
|“The Impact of Sedentary Occupation and Long Distance Travel on Semen Quality”||R. Rozati, P.P. Reddy, R. Mujtaba||Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of India. Vol 50 No. 4, Aug 2000 75-78|
|“In vivo genotoxic effect of potassium dichromate in mice leukocytes using comet assay”.||K. Dana Devi, R. Rozati, B. Shleha Banu, K. Jamil, P. Gover||Food and Chemical Toxicology 39 (2001) 859-865|
|“Xenoestrogens and Male Reproductive Failure: Is There a Casual Role?”;||R. Rozati, P.P Reddy, P. Reddanna and R. Mujtaba||2nd World Congress on Controversies in Obstetrics, Gynecology & Infertility Paris (France), September 6-9, 2001; 105-108.|
|“Role of environmental estrogens in the deterioration of male factor fertility” Fertility and Sterility, Vol. 78, 6, 2002, 1187-1194||R. Rozati, P.P Reddy, P. Reddanna and R. Mujtaba|
|“DNA damage in workers exposed to lead using comet assay”.||Danadevi K, Rozati R, Saleha Banu B, Hanumanth Rao P, Paramjit Grover.||Toxicology, 2003, 187, 183-193.|
|“Semen quality of Indian welders occupationally exposed to nickel and Chromium”.||Danadevi K, Roya Rozati, P.P. Reddy and Paramjit Grover.||Reproductive Toxicology, 2003, 17, 451-456.|
|“Evaluation of genetic damage in workers employed in pesticide production utilizing comet assay”.||Paramjit Grover, K. Danadevi, M. Mahboob, R. Rozati, B. Saleha, Banu and M.F. Rahman.||Mutagenesis, 2003, 18, 201-205.|
|“Genotoxic evaluation of welders occupationally exposed to chromium and nickel using the Comet and micronucleus assays”||K.Danadevi, Roya Rozati, B.Saleha Banu and Paramjit Grover||Mutagenesis. 2004 Jan;19(1):35-41.|
|“In vivo genotoxic effect of nickel chloride in mice leucocytes using comet assay”.||K.Danadevi, Roya Rozati, B.Saleha Banu1 and P. Grover||Food and chemical Toxicology.|
|“Genotoxic and Andrological evaluation of Traffic policemen in Hyderabad, India”||R Rozati, K Shankarappa, Suguna Reddy, Satyanarayana Reddy, A Kriplani.||India Journal of Clinical Practice, April 2005, vol.15, No.11.|
|Rozati, Suguna Reddy, Shankarappa Kodampur, Pardhasaradhi Reddy, Ratnakar Reddy. Paper titled ” High plasma concentrations of Polychlorinated biphenyls and phthalate esters in women with endometriosis: a prospective case control study”.||B. Satyanarayana Reddy, Roya Rozati, Suguna Reddy, Shankarappa Kodampur, Pardhasaradhi Reddy, Ratnakar Reddy. Paper titled||Fertility and Sterility , March 2006, vol. 85, no. 3, pp. 775–779.|
|” Comparison between Intra uterine insemination and In vitro fertilization for the treatment of unexplained and mild male factor infertility”,||Roya Rozati, C. Naga Rajeshwari, Roopa.S, Charuddat Joshi and A. Kriplani||Asian journal of OBS & GYNAE Practice. Vol. 9 No. 4 , Oct-Dec 2005.|
|“Association of Phthalate Esters with Endometriosis in Indian women”||B. Satyanarayana Reddy, Roya Rozati, B. V. Rami Reddy and Raman N.V.V.S||BJOG. 2006 May;113(5):515-20.|
|“Gynecological Endoscopy and Infertility”||Jaypee Brothers Medical Publisher.|
|“CONTRAVERSIES IN OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY AND INFERTILITY||Jaypee Brothers Medical Publisher 2006.|
- Dr. Roya Rozati, Roopa S, C. Naga Rajeshwari. To study the occurance of fertility due to female genital tuberculosis. Accepted for Publication in journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 2006.
- B. Satyanarayana Reddy, Dr. Roya Rozati, N. Hemalatha, J. Ramesh Reddy, B. Srinivasa Reddy. 2, 3, 7, 8-Tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin and risk of endometriosis: what is the reality?. Food and Chemical Toxicology Status : Under Review
- Dr. Roya Rozati & B. Satyanarayana Reddy. Possible aggravating impact of polychlorinated biphenyls and glutathione S-transferase M1 gene null polymorphism in South Indian women with endometriosis
- Submitted to Journal Fertility and Sterility.
- Molecular analysis of normospermic unexplained infertile men by differential
Submitted to Journal Molecular Human Reproduction